Do I need life insurance?
The short answer is yes. We have life insurance products that can protect you for a specific Term of for your entire life. Buying life insurance protects your spouse and children from the potentially devastating financial losses that could result if something happened to you.
Here are a few benefits of having life insurance:
- Income replacement for years of lost salary.
- Paying off your home mortgage.
- Paying off other debts, such as car loans, credit cards, and student loans.
- Providing funds for your kids’ college education.
- Helping with other obligations, such as car for aging parents.
When should I buy life insurance?
As we age, we’re at increased risk of developing underlying health conditions, which can result in higher mortality rates and higher life insurance rates. You’ll typically pay less for life insurance at age 20 than if you wait until age 40. Waiting until age 60 usually means an even bigger increase in price.
Additionally, by having life insurance with one of our companies, you can qualify for a discount on your home and auto policies. Contact us for a no obligation quote on your life insurance needs.